Sacrament of Reconciliation
By appointment at the Presbytery Window…..
Lent and Holy Week Program 2021
Adult formation – Dare to Dream
What to expect at Church…
Firstly I would like to point out two important facts:
- There is no obligation at this moment for you to attend mass. We will let you know when this changes.
- Here at St Vincent’s, we will continue our Live Stream – so no one will be left out.
Secondly, things will be different when you return:
- There will be stewards who will help us maintain social distancing.
- We can have a maximum of 42 people in Church at any one time.
- You use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the Church.
- There is a one-way system.
- Baskets for your collection will be at the entrance and the exit.
- You will need to wear a face covering.
- Communion will be at the end of mass and you will be asked to leave straight after receiving the Host.
- Even though you might want to… Please don’t gather outside Church after mass…
Why not pop into Church…?
Living a life of faith today is a challenge. We would like to welcome you to share in our journey of putting our faith into action. This website is for that purpose. Whether you are a member of the community wanting to inform your self of times and events, or someone looking to find something you need at this time.
Our evening blessing
If you are looking for a way to bring your day to a proper close – why not join us at 9 pm for our 5min evening blessing….
For the latest info CLICK HERE
If you want to join us contact Fr Andrew – 01204 436702 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org